Founded in 2007, Ground Works is a social enterprise adopting the Community Economic Development model, trying to improve the quality of life of local communities
- Community Support Agriculture: supporting local agriculture; rebuilding the relationship of nature and human; conserving the local agriculture methods, crop species and culture; improving the livelihood of farmers.
- Community Production: encouraging the community grass root members to produce handcrafted organic snacks and food.
- Esteemed Labour: enhancing pride and self-esteem of a labour by making them to value their work and being satisfied.
Unemployed middle-aged, low-income layer, grass-root female, unemployed youth, poor elderly
- Sale of local organic vegetable
- Sale of eco-friendly and organic crops from near places
- Sale of environmental products from small local producers
- Hand-made seasonal foods from crops of near places
- Packing and processing of organic products
- Community education in ecology and community economy
Address: G/F, No. 74A Stone Nullah Lane, Wanchai
Opening Hour: Mon - Sat, 11:00AM-6:00PM (Close on Sun and Public Holiday)